Cute Zoo Wedding 'SAVE THE DATE' cards with an African Safari theme. Printed on pale IVORY or WHITE textured card. PERSONALISED with your NAMES and Wedding DATE.
There are TWO Design options
OPTION 1: WITH Calendar
OPTION 2: NO Calendar
There are TWO options for the card colour:
OPTION 1: PALE IVORY
OPTION 2: WHITE
CARD-STOCK: dapple textured 350gsm
CARD FORMAT: a flat card
CARD SIZE: 110mm x 154mm (A6)
ENVELOPE: Grey or Brown Kraft or Ivory or White Textured
TO ORDER just follow our simple steps below:
1) Choose the design option.
2) Choose the pack size you would like to purchase from the drop down menu (Keep the quantity as 1).
3) Purchase! Once you have purchased let me know your NAMES as you would like to see them on the card and, of course, the DATE. Choose your envelopes too!
4) We will send you a visual to check over before printing (Unlimited revisions included!) Once approved we will print, package and post out straight to your front door!
* Remember colours on your screen may vary slightly from the colour of your print.*
PRINTING & PAPERS
We digitally print all of our invitations in house on beautifully hand picked papers from GF Smith that complement our wedding stationery.
This 350gsm dappled textured card is fully recyclable and biodegradable, it is FSC certified, meaning that it is made with, or contains, pulp from well-managed forests. It is also Heavy Metal Free and because the bleaching process avoids the use of harmful chlorine, it is classified ECF.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Etsy messages or email. We love to hear from you and to help in anyway we can.
We hope you love your 'Safari Animals' Save the Date Cards!
Please visit our Etsy shop
You can see more of what we do on our Facebook Page, Instagram and our Pinterest Boards. Our studio is near the sea on the Kent coast and on a good day we can see France.
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.