Announce your AUTUMN wedding date! Wreath 'SAVE THE DATE' cards in two designs with berries, birds, leaves in the rich colours of Autumn. They are digitally printed on an ivory dapple textured card. The cards are personalised with your NAMES and the DATE of your wedding.
All of our cards and invitations are printed in house and dispatched directly to you.
TWO design options:
OPTION 1 : The WREATH is around the EDGE of the card
OPTION 2 : The WREATH is in the CENTRE of the card
CARD-STOCK: dapple textured
CARD FORMAT: a flat card
CARD SIZE: 110mm x 154mm (A6)
ENVELOPE: IVORY textured or brown KRAFT
TO ORDER just follow our simple steps below:
1) Choose the design option.
2) Choose the pack size you would like to purchase from the drop down menu (Keep the quantity as 1).
3) Purchase! Once you have purchased let me know your NAMES as you would like to see them on the card and, of course, the DATE.
4) We will send you a visual to check over before printing (Unlimited revisions included!) Once approved we will print, package and post out straight to your front door!
* Remember colours on your screen may vary slightly from the colour of your print.*
PRINTING & PAPERS
We digitally print all of our invitations in house on beautifully hand picked papers from GF Smith that complement our wedding stationery.
This 350gsm dappled textured white card is fully recyclable and biodegradable, it is FSC certified, meaning that it is made with, or contains, pulp from well-managed forests. It is also Heavy Metal Free and because the bleaching process avoids the use of harmful chlorine, it is classified ECF.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Etsy messages or email. We love to hear from you and to help in anyway we can.
We hope you will love them!
Please visit our Etsy shop
You can see more of what we do on our Facebook Page, Instagram and our Pinterest Boards. Our studio is near the sea on the Kent coast and on a good day we can see France.
1-3 business days
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Oct 8, 2019